Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Post #3

I'm sure I could organize my planner differently, but the way I have it organized works for me. Some people may not find my methods helpful, but highlighting and making lists helps me stay organized and on top of things. Some may also find that a digitized planner works better for them, especially with the ability to carry it with you wherever you go, like on your phone or laptop. I for one like writing things down because I feel as though I am more likely to remember something once I have written it down. My planner fits easily into my backpack, but sometimes I wish I had a digitized version that I could see on my phone. How I organize my planner says that I'm probably a little forgetful, and that I'm also highly creative. I tend to sketch in my planner and tape articles or recipes in it that I randomly find. I don't mind writing and I love to use color (highlighters) and sticky notes. How I organize my planner (and having a planner in general) also says that I value time, mine and others.

1 comment:

  1. Color, cool. So, basically by using color are you giving your planner metadata? Do certain colors apply to certain things? Or do you just like to make it aesthetically pleasing? I've always been horrible at color coding things, but I've seen so many people do it incredibly well.

    ReplyDelete